Friday, October 5, 2012

I am resolved

....to blog more! I follow a couple blogs and I love them, and I get so inspired by them. Since I have not blogged since March, here is the update.
This is me. Wearing my favorite sweatshirt from Evy's Tree



This is my life.
This is my husband on his schools poster. He is studying to be a minister. I'm his #1 fan! You can hear him here and here . 
This is is regular grade on his Greek quizzes at school (I secretly wish I was good like this when I was in college).


And you know what is new and exciting??!!?! My sister-in-law Mary and I are starting a business. We are making these....

You can check them out Here. If you like them, order one :)

                                                                                                           XOXO,  Shanda

No comments:

Post a Comment